Pregnancy Resource Clinic exists to educate, encourage, and empower men and women to make informed life choices.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our trained client advocates and medical personnel, including RN’s and an Ultrasound Technician, are ready to serve you and to answer your questions. All services are strictly confidential and absolutely free of charge.
Walking through a life-altering decision is not easy, but it is why we exist. Our clients come from many walks of life and with many different stories. We give each client the care and attention they need to not only ensure that they are educated and encouraged, but also empowered to make informed choices. We desire that our clients know that we genuinely care about them and that Pregnancy Resource Clinic receives no financial gain from their decisions. Our desire to help you is based on Christian principles and values.
We have been serving the greater Centre Region since 1984, offering both men and women information and support.
Our Commitment to You:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests and STI tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, STI’s, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician. The Medical Director at Pregnancy Resource Clinic is a board certified MD.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.