You May Be Pregnant, But You Have Options…
Take a deep breath – you have three options. Let’s talk about them.
“Can I afford to parent a child?”
“Will I be able to stay in school?”
“Will the father join me in parenting?”
“What if my parents disown me or stop paying for my rent and school bills?”
If you choose to parent, we can provide materials assistance and referrals for your needs. Some of these services include:
- Proof of Pregnancy so that you can obtain medical coverage
- Proof of Pregnancy so that you can obtain services through Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Connecting you with Child Care Information Services (CCIS) so that you can choose a childcare option that is a good fit for you.
- Introducing you to other organizations in our area that are eager and willing to help you and your family.
Pregnancy & Parenting Connection: In addition, we have a group of pregnant women and new moms that meet on a weekly basis for discussion, education, and friendship. Pregnancy & Parenting Connection meets every Tuesday evening at 6:30pm. For more details, please contact Sheila by using the form to right, calling our office at (814)234-7341, or by emailing Sheila directly at email@example.com.
Making an adoption plan gives you many choices. Many women choose adoption for different reasons. They may…
- Feel conflicted about abortion but are not ready to parent
- Want more for their child than they are able to provide
- Still want to pursue life goals
At Pregnancy Resource Clinic, we will walk alongside of you during the initial phases of your adoption planning process as we refer you to several adoption agencies. You can choose which best fits your needs. We can help you through this process as much as you need. We are here to help.
Abortion is not an easy choice to make. You owe it to yourself to get complete information. Pregnancy Resource Clinic can provide you information about the different types of abortion procedures, and the physical and emotional risks associated with each one so that you are well informed and have the information you need to make a decision.
Maybe you’re thinking about abortion because:
- You are reluctant to let others know you’re pregnant
- You don’t want to interrupt your life plans
- There is financial and/or emotional instability to care for a baby
- You’re feeling pressure from the father of the baby or other family members
- There are health concerns for you and/or the baby
First, you need to know if you’re ready for an abortion:
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along in your pregnancy are you?
- Does this pregnancy require immediate medical attention?
- Are you at risk for a spontaneous abortion, or miscarriage?
Before you make an appointment for an abortion you should know:
- The types of abortions available
- The risks to your health, both now and in the future
- What kinds of questions to ask the abortion provider
We know how you feel and you’re not alone. Many of our client advocates have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, we can help you address your questions and concerns. We can also provide and educate you with the facts you need in order to make a good decision. One of the most valuable ways to inform yourself during this time is to have an ultrasound performed.
If you choose to have an abortion and find yourself struggling with this decision, we do provide an Abortion Recovery Help Program.