One in Three Students Has an STI
Are you sexually active and concerned you might be one of the 33%?
Good news for you: We provide STI testing and treatment to men and women, free of charge.
- We test and treat for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.
- We will have your results in 10-14 days. After your initial visit, a follow-up appointment will be scheduled.
- Bring your I.D. with you.
- Do not urinate an hour before your appointment.
- Schedule an appointment by filling out the form to the right of this screen.
Have more questions about STI’s and what they could mean for you? Visit www.medinstitute.org.
Are you at risk for an STD? Find out at www.stdwizard.org
Your identifying information will be reported to state health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); this is a requirement for all health care providers who offer STI testing and treatment.